Open a Shipley Do-Nuts Franchise and Become Part of the American Dream!
Did you know there are over 30M small businesses in the U.S., making up 99.9% of all businesses in this country? Small businesses are a significant driver of the American economy, and every year, thousands of people start their own — many of them doing so by opening a Shipley Do-Nuts franchise. When they do so, they become an integral part of the American entrepreneurial fabric, and we’re exceptionally proud to encourage and support their success. Owning a small business is an exciting and rewarding life, and what we do for our franchisees, we can do for you!
What Are Some Benefits of Small Business Ownership?
Small businesses make important contributions to communities across the country every day, and owning one comes with lots of perks and advantages. Below are just a few of them.
- Local Impact: As a small business owner, you have the potential to make a real difference in the community you serve. When you open a Shipley franchise, you’ll become an employer, helping people make their living as they enjoy the company of others while serving our warm and delicious treats. You’ll be generating revenue, much of which will go directly back into your community. And you’ll have the chance to sponsor special events and fundraising drives that can have a real impact on the lives of others. You’ll become a community leader, and we know from experience — that’s a great feeling!
- You’re the Boss: One of the best perks of being in business for yourself is that you’re the boss, accountable to yourself and answering to yourself. You get to make important decisions on your own — what hours to work, how much to work, who to hire, and so forth. This kind of independence can be very liberating and empowering and can go a long way toward feeling satisfied with your career and your life.
- Better Balance: Most of us would love more time with family and friends, no matter what our careers might be or who we might work for. Small business ownership has the potential to allow for that. As your own boss, you just might be able to strike a better work/life balance, one that leaves you more time to spend outside of work, catching up with friends, pursuing hobbies, taking longer vacations, and more. Owning a small business is a lot of work, of course, especially when first starting out. But in the long run, it can mean a more flexible schedule that allows for more personal freedom.
These are just a few of the advantages you can look forward to as a small business owner. But when you partner with us to open a Shipley franchise, there are lots more!
In Business for Yourself but Not by Yourself
Starting a small business takes a lot of planning and hard work, and there are basically two ways to go about it: you can open independently and assume all the responsibilities yourself, or you can partner with a franchisor like Shipley Do-nuts and enjoy comprehensive support for the life of your business. We’ll be with you from day one, helping you with important processes and procedures like:
- Finding and hiring great employees
- Marketing your franchise
- Taking advantage of vendor relationships
- Establishing growth goals
- Keeping records
- And much more!
We know the growth and success of the Shipley Do-Nuts brand is very much a function of the growth and success of our franchisees, so we don’t leave that up to chance. You can count on our deep industry expertise and the commitment of our home office team to provide you with the guidance you need and deserve every day!
A Shipley Do-Nuts franchise is a great way to do business! To find out more, get in touch today.